Monday, May 3, 2010

Graduation

  Woah....This came so quickly, I am graduating on Friday! I will no longer be able to call myself a college students. wowsa. My 13 roommates + our friend Lil Kenny went on a bar crawl Saturday and let me just say that I adore my friends and I am so incredibly lucky to have them. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
437 is our address...and as much as we complain about living in a huge old rickety house that is clean approximately 2% of the time, 437 Abbot holds so many fun memories. 


Okay enough with the mushy stuff. 


Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

18 comments:

  1. Congrats lady!!!
    Cherish the memories & the friends you made.
    Pictures are worth a thousand words...and these are no exception. PRICELESS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!!! beautiful quotes- so true xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, I can't wait to graduate high school. Love that first qoute.

    my blog: ♥La Stylin Girraffe♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that seems like a fun night! Hope your graduation goes well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Blog. :) Congratulations on graduating.
    ♥ Sheray.

    fashionsherayde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, sweetie! I hope it all goes well. Welcome to the real world. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATZ on finishing college! i just finished my first year of uni! .... and i cant wait to be where ur at one day :)

    looks like u guys had a great time! :)
    heres to many morE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. congradulations!! you guys seem to have alot of fun! that qoute is soo true!

    x-casey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post girrrl!

    Congrats to u all!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    Hello Friend, I love love love your blog, it‘s very interesting!!! I really like your style!! i‘ll visit you many times for sure honey.

    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Youre a cutey!
    congrats!
    www.fayfriscolife.blogsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. yay, congrats girl!!! Looks like you girls had so much fun...LOVE how you personalized your shirt...is that the Chloe scallop ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. awww....cute!!

    http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations of graduating!
    Thats so exciting.

    ReplyDelete

Hi!!!
Thanks for stopping by and your comments are much appreciated!

Much Love,

TL