Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hopes and Expectations, Black Holes and Revelations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Purple Lips


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I have this black bra/top from F21
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(BCBG cropped jacket, vintage skirt)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I really hope that my first apartment will have character and old-fashioned detail like this bathroom.


11 comments:

  1. lovely photos and quotes, you look great in that bra and skirt! Hope you had a nice Christmas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loooove the skirt!!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look fantastic! great collection of images, although the things our grandkids will never understand drawing makes me kind of sad haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! I love the 'things our grandkids will never understand'. And you look great in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I. Love. This. Post. That C.S. Lewis quote is phenomenal - as are the editorial shots. And that Forever 21 glittering bra top...love!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. u look fab, beautiful piccys and quotes

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love my bathroom to be black/white striped. Regardless, I plan on creating a Coco Chanel themed bathroom. Great Photos.

    www.jenniferjewels.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pics are love! Last month I got a very lovely bra from F21, too. Last week, I got some black Marie Jo bras which really look sultry and are bondage material.

    Guess I really love black bras, and I love your F21. I guess Marie Jo lingerie are something you'd like, too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi!!!
Thanks for stopping by and your comments are much appreciated!

Much Love,

TL