Friday, September 11, 2009

smile and wave

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPicI own and love the mui muis in the middle

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Just finished writing my 5 year plan for a class.
Talk about overwhelming.
Clearly life will get in the way and nothing can be planned to a t.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Finally getting my hair did today.
I'm going a lil darker.
we shall see how it turns out.
I really don't take my hair too seriously.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

15 comments:

  1. Really amazing pics-I love all of your resolutions and I share them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics, that disney princess thing is veyr cool. Please comment on my blog and make my day!! LOVE UR BLOG!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great posttt
    Lol at disney hair. If only

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing pics, very influential. haha disney hair, i used to love ariel's hair the best ;)
    how did your hair turn out?
    i finally got mine fixed a week ago, i love it now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these photos are all SPECTACULAR. i'm a particular fan of the third one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hair is meant to have F.U.N with...can't wait to see how it turns out. You'll of course look beautiful!!! OOOooo pic #3 i WANT the red headband.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! I am sooo without words ~ the second photo is solely INGENIOUSLY FAB!!!:)
    HAPPPY WEEKEND!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the second picture!
    X, fashion-nerdic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous photos, as always. :) I wish I had Disney Princess hair...oh, how I try. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! Its so true about the disney hair. And that first quote is great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these images, great great images. Love insipriation like this. Thanking you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. In love with all these photos!
    And that disney one made me laugh lol if only I had snow whites hair!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fantastic post, and blog! I just saved most of those pictures. Really put a smile on my face :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi!!!
Thanks for stopping by and your comments are much appreciated!

Much Love,

TL