Monday, September 14, 2009

Blog Award!

I have just received my very first blog award!
Thanks so much Jennifer!
I get so excited when her blog is updated.
After reading just one entry of her blog I instantly wanted to be her friend :)

I'm going to pass this award on to 3 of my faves. 
Kelly:
She is beautiful
From Michigan
She makes inexpensive things look couture!
The perfect mix of personal style pics
and great editorials. 
I am in love with her bird tattoo :)
Her personal photos are absolutely lovely. 
I am totally inspired by everything she wears. 
This totally made my day :)

16 comments:

  1. Hey that's great i am vh for you! Love the blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tayler, thanks for proposing my blog!

    ;-)

    Olga,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats :) you deserve it, I love your blog!

    http://flowergirlfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award and tank you thank you thank you for passing it along to me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. too sweet, lovely!
    thanks for the award. most of all congrats for receiving it yourself. i love your blog you totally deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you've inspired me!
    i made a true north blog award and of course you've received it!
    come check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on your blog award! I'm checking out all the people you nominated . . . . . . RIGHT NOW!
    Rianna Bethany xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    YOU DESERVE AN INFINITE NUMBER OF AWARDS because YOUR BLOG IS SOLELY AMAZINGLY FABULOUS!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. awh, congrats babe :)
    you so deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on your award :)
    i love all your blog posts!
    you're blog is bookmarked as a daily thing i read (:
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations girly! Must be something in the water...i also gave you an award over on my blog. Go check it out hun ♥

    ReplyDelete

Hi!!!
Thanks for stopping by and your comments are much appreciated!

Much Love,

TL