Monday, August 17, 2009

All That Glitters is not Gold

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I feel like such a little girl when I am home alone. My parents are on a little vacation and when night comes my imagination runs wild and I feel a tinge of paranoia about being in this big house all alone.....So I'm trying to distract myself.

I had a great weekend with a few of my friends that I haven't seen all sumer. I love people that make me laugh and they definitely know how to.

I forgot my camera this weekend so tomorrow i will try out my new cam :)






3 comments:

  1. Cool images! The first one is my favorite!!!


    the singular

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sequin blazer in the second one! I'm lusting after one like that in black.

    ReplyDelete

Hi!!!
Thanks for stopping by and your comments are much appreciated!

Much Love,

TL