Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Summer To-Do List



























I am shocked that summer is almost half way over. There is so much that I want to do and there are so many places I want to go while I'm here interning in chicago. I have never really had a Mon-Fri job until this summer and it is taking up lots of precious time......It is a good thing that I love where I work.......and I don't know if i can really classify today as "work" though. As some of you probably don't know, I have a fashion marketing internship with a boutique in lincoln park and the owner of the boutique also owns a salon....So today the salon had a Redken product representative  come in and show the girls at Blo Salon some new color techniques and I was one of the lucky girls to get her hair done for free of charge!!!

My hair turned out perfect...white blonde (just the way I like it). 

Source: Wildfox Couture


What else shall I add to the list?!?


1 comment:

  1. I loveee this
    So cutee

    Don't want to waste the -little we get of - summer eitherr =/

    ReplyDelete

Hi!!!
Thanks for stopping by and your comments are much appreciated!

Much Love,

TL