Saturday, July 18, 2009

Farmers Market

I am patting myself on the back today because i woke up early and shelled out some monz to the green city farmers market in lincoln park. It feels good to support local farmers....it seriously makes me sick to think about all of the things that are sold at the grocery stores that have almost no nutritional value what-so-ever but we (the consumers) buy it so they keep making it. 

I could go on and on about how we are the once who choose what is stocked on the shelves but that is all for now :)

I need to keep telling myself: "my body is my temple." It would be nice to know every thing that goes inside my body and it would be even nicer is I could pronounce the words. 

Once my parents leave and I am free from eating at restaurants with portion sizes that could feed way more than 3. I am getting myself a yoga package at Exhale yoga right up the stree and eating healthier. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!!!
Thanks for stopping by and your comments are much appreciated!

Much Love,

TL